Protecting your lifestyle & your loved ones is the first step in any smart Financial Plan.
Life throws curve balls – accidents, illness, injury, job loss – but there’s no need to get bogged down in the doom and gloom of what ‘might’ happen, provided you have sufficient safeguards in place.
No matter what stage of life you are at, you’ve worked hard to establish yourself. Whether you own or are paying off property, cars, businesses (and all the other bells and whistles), are supporting a family, are juggling school fees, are caring for a loved one or are a self-funded retiree you want to know that everything you’ve worked for, everything and everyone you care for would be protected in the event of hardship. We can help.
Insurance is a choice. Peace of mind is the price.
We totally understand the topic of insurance makes most people grimace, until you or, perhaps more importantly, your family actually need it.
At Green Finance Group we provide access to a wide range of insurance products and providers, ensuring you real choice when it comes to the level and cost of coverage. We’ll help you find the right level of protection for your needs, including:
- Life – a lump sum benefit payable upon death
- Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) – a lump sum benefit payable if you can no longer work or perform home duties
- Trauma/Child Trauma – a benefit payable in the event you or your child are diagnosed with a specified illness or experience a traumatic event
- Income Protection – provides a regular income in the event you are unable to work
- Living Expenses (for non-working individuals)
- Buy/Sell Insurance – protects business owners and their estates from the impact of death, disability and illness
- Keyperson Insurance – protects an employer against the death or incapacitation of a so-called key employee (usually an executive or partner)
- Business Expenses Insurance – provides a regular benefit to cover business costs if you (business owner) is unable to work due to illness or injury
We can also provide you with guidance around your general insurance needs and, where possible, co-ordinate multi-policy discounts.
How would your family and loved ones be impacted if you were to pass away? Would your assets be distributed the way you want or would your estate be whittled away by taxes and costly legal challenges?
An effective Estate Plan maximises the value of your assets by:
- reducing taxes and other expenses.
- maximising tax deductions on insurance premiums.
- eliminating the likelihood of court challenges or threats from creditors.
If you don’t have an Estate Plan or your circumstances have changed due to marriage, separation, divorce or perhaps the birth of a child, it is important to get your Estate Plan sorted, now!
Flexible fee structures that work for you
Our Advisers will work with you to develop a comprehensive Estate Plan that ensures your final wishes are carried out. We also work with a professional panel of legal experts who can facilitate the establishment of your Will and the appointment of Power of Attorneys.
Where possible we will package this service so your Adviser Fee includes relevant Estate Planning without the need for additional appointments or Solicitor bills. We organise the lot. Now that’s refreshing!