Top 10 Questions to ask before purchasing Management Rights
1. What is the net profit of the business?
2. How many owners are in/out of the letting pool?
3. What type of units are they and what tariffs do they attract?
4. How long do the agreements have left to run (& what was the original agreement term)?
5. How much is the body corporate remuneration?
6. Is the office on title or common property?
7. Is the Caretaking Agreement ‘Do’ or ‘Supervisory’?
8. What is the current Caretaker doing?
9. Is the Caretaker’s salary linked to CPI?
10. What is the price and size of the manager’s unit (if applicable)?
If you are considering the purchase of a Management Rights business and would like some guidance on current market trends or recent business case studies, we can help. Please give us a call on 07 3899 2866 or complete your details below and we’ll be in touch shortly.