Insurance Premium Funding (IPF) helps you spread the total cost of your business’ annual insurance premiums over a series of smaller, more manageable monthly repayments. The cost of financing premiums through Insurance Premium Funding can actually be less than the cost of monthly premiums with your insurance provider, you just need to know which funder is going to provide the best option for your business and that’s where we can help.
At Green Finance Group we have access to a hand selected range of IPF products and can help you to secure the most competitive and convenient option for your business. Payment terms usually range from six to twelve months.
- Bundle multiple insurance policies together into a single monthly payment.
- Repayments are set for the term of the facility so you can plan with certainty.
- Finance is generally available without the need for security.
- Interest on the facility may be tax deductible
- No ongoing fees
- Free up cash flow
- Fast approval process
Types of Insurance we can fund:
- All General Business Insurance
- Aircraft, marine and equipment insurance
- Motor Vehicle fleet registrations, insurance and Compulsory Third Party
- Public, Product and Statutory Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Workers Compensation
- Debtors and Trade Insurance
- Business Interruption
- Corporate Travel Insurance
- Keyman Insurance
- Credit Insurance
- Hail Damage
- Taxi Cover
- Crop and Livestock Insurance
- Fidelity Guarantee
- Industrial Special Risks
- Umbrella Liability
- Insurance Broker Fees
We can also provide you with comparison quotes on your insurance premium renewals at the same time so you can be sure you are getting the most value out of your policies. Getting things started is as simple as getting your insurance renewal notices together. We’ll do the rest.