The maximum amount of money you can borrow for your franchise will vary from lender to lender.
In today’s lending landscape funding of up to 70% of the franchise purchase price or valuation of an existing franchise is available. For franchise refurbishments funding of up to 100% of all costs (includes fees) is available.
There are a number of variables that lenders consider when assessing the maximum loan amount for a franchise business, including:
- The particular franchise system and its local and national presence.
- Length of time the particular store has been operating for and its track record.
- Remaining term on the lease and franchise agreement.
- Your background and experience.
The maximum repayment term of the facility will be aligned to the term of the lease on the premises and any relevant agreements with the franchisor. Generally repayment terms of up to 10 years are available with Interest Only terms also possible for strong applications.
What type of funding is available?
Funding can be available for a variety of uses, including:
- Purchasing an existing franchise business
- Leveraging off equity in an existing franchise business to purchase a new store
- Purchasing a new greenfield store
- Fit-out finance for refurbishment and extensions
Due to the large volume of loans we introduce we often have access to special offers and discounts not always available direct to the public. Benefits may include:
- Repayment holiday for first 6 months – great for cash flow!
- No need for real estate security.
- Pre-approved funding with low documentation requirements.
- Fast turnaround times – days not weeks.
If you are considering purchasing a new franchise business or would like to access equity in an existing franchise business, we can talk you through your finance options and help you to get a better finance deal.