James Kelder has dedicated his career to helping business owners and investors to secure a better finance deal.
James Kelder – Finance Consultant
Mobile: 0432 393 608
Email: Click Here
I’ve spent my working life helping local business owners to secure competitive finance to purchase or expand business opportunities across a range of industries from small franchises to large multi-national traders.
Prior to joining the Green Team I spent five years at Australia’s largest commercial bank – National Australia Bank (NAB). Here I learnt everything there is to know about commercial, business and personal finance and lending and have successfully secured in excess of $250 million in finance approvals for my clients.
My experience as a ‘bank insider’ means I know what it takes to get a better finance deal. I know how bank credit departments ‘think’ and operate and I know what it takes to turn a good finance deal into a great finance deal, and that means saving my clients time and money wherever possible.
Not all banks are the same
When it comes to securing a better deal on your business finance I believe choice and flexibility are paramount. Not all banks are receptive to all businesses or industry types so you need to know which bank or lender has an appetite for your business specialty. I have access to a broad panel of banks and secure lenders and I’m in an opportune position to secure better terms and conditions for my clients.
I offer my clients:
- Award-winning service
- Proven high-level deal origination, structuring and negotiation skills
- Excellent business and financial analysis skills
- Access to exclusive special offers and discounts
- Fast-tracked loan approvals
- Direct access to bank decision makers
- Choice – over 20 banks and lenders
Above all else, my commitment to customer-focused solutions, to providing a service that makes a positive impact on your business is my priority.
Total Business Finance Solutions
Whether you are a start-up or a market leader, whether you need $20k or $100+ million, I can show you how to plan and structure your finance with reduced risk and maximum returns in mind. I can help with:
- Competitive Cash Flow Lending
- Business & Franchise Finance
- Commercial Property Investment
- Pub, Club, Hotel & Bottleshop Finance
- Accommodation & Motel Finance
- Poker/Gaming Machine Finance
- Caravan Park Finance
- Management Rights Finance
- Childcare Finance
- Medical & Aged Care Finance
- Health & Beauty Finance
- Equipment Finance & Leasing
- Residential & Investment Finance
- Supermarket & Petrol Station Finance
Professional Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) – University of Queensland
- Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management (Dip. FMBM)
- Certificate IV in Financial Services (Finance & Mortgage Broking)
- Member Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA)
Even if you’d simply like some guidance around your business expansion or investment opportunities, industry trends or mistakes to avoid, I will be happy to point you in the right direction.